Blueberries - 1/2 cup
Thick Yogurt - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 2 tbsp (adjust according to taste)
Method of Preparation:
1. Add the blueberries, yogurt and sugar to a mixer/blender and make a smooth puree.
2. Add the puree to a container with a tight lid and put it in the freezer.
3. Once the mixture becomes semi solid, cut it into pieces, add it to a mixer/blender and puree it again.
4. repeat the 2nd and 3rd step twice(This ensures that no crystals are formed in the frozen yogurt)
5. Finally let the mixture solidify for a couple of hours.
6. Do not let the yogurt harden like a normal ice cube.
7. Serve the frozen blueberry yogurt chilled.
This is my entry to the event 'Cold Desserts'