Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Celebrating Sandwiches - My 2nd Event (Feb 2nd to Feb 28th)

Hubby dear loves sandwiches. From a simple peanut butter jelly sandwich or a simple cheese sandwich with jalapenos to parmesan chicken sandwich or any panini, he simply loves them. This time he suggested that I host an event where everyone can showcase their sandwiches and we both would pick one sandwich which we would love the most. A small gift will be presented to the blogger, whose sandwich makes us fall in love with it.

Use the linky to link your sandwich entries and please provide a link to this event announcement along with the logo. (If you face any difficulty in using the linky, you can mail me the recipe URL and I can link it up for you)
Non bloggers can mail me the recipe along with a picture of the sandwich to worldofsujana@gmail.com and I will post it on their behalf.
Hoping to see a lot of entries !!!

18 comments:

  1. Will send my entry soon.
    Happy hosting :-)

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely event, will send my entries..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice theme--hope to send u a few across !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely event. Will send my entry

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful event :)
    Hey i shared an award with u.. please follow this link :)
    http://tahemeemshaik.blogspot.com/2011/02/its-raining-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found ur blog from Rachu's blog. Gald to have to landed here. you have a nice collection of recipes here. especially baking goodies. Glad to follow you. do stop by mine when time permits

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi u have a nice blog.you can visit my blog and give ur valuable comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First time here.....

    Nice event
    will definitely try to send in some entries

    glad to follow u :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice event............will send my recipe soon........pls visit my blog also when u get time...........
    http://experimentswithtaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. awsm theme .. will share a link very soon dear :)
    First time in your blog .. and already loving it !

    ReplyDelete
  11. if your husband is a cheese lover like mine is, he will love my mac and cheese sandwich :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi my first visit here and it was pleasure to browse through your lovely blog.

    linking an entry here

    I am sure you will love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. u have a wonderful space here.Glad to participate in the event and happy to follow u

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...all sandwiches looks simply amazing...mmm...truly mouthwatering..
    First time here...u hv a wonderful space..visit mine as time permits.
    Sanyukta
    http://creativesanyukta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails