My fascination with dill seems to be growing by the day. Here I am with one more recipe using dill leaves. A healthy and very simple potato stir fry with a hint of dill.
Potatoes - 3 medium sized, peeled and diced
Dill Leaves - 1 tbsp, finely chopped
Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
Oil - 11/2 tsp
Salt - As per taste
Method of Preparation:
1. Heat oil in a non stick pan and add the diced potatoes.
2. Fry for a minute and cook covered till the potatoes are cooked through and turn slight brown(keep stirring in between).
3. Add the chopped dill leaves and fry for a minute.
4. Add the chili powder and salt, fry for 2 more minutes.
5. Serve the Dill Potato Stir Fry as a side dish with Rice or Roti.