Green tea contains antioxidants which guard us against few of the diseases. Mint is known to settle nervous stomach. An apple a day keeps doctor away. When you are getting the triple benefits in a single refreshing drink, do you think you need any other reason to make this quick, simple and wonderful drink?
Green tea bags - 2(Can also use 1/2 teaspoon loose green tea instead of the tea bags)
Mint/Pudina - 20 leaves(You can use mint flavored green tea bags and avoid the mint leaves)
Apple Juice - 1 cup
Boiling Water - 11/2 cup
Method of Preparation:
1. In a bowl place the tea bags, fresh mint leaves and pour boiling water on them. Cover and let it stand for 10 minutes.
2. Remove the tea bags and let it cool for 20 minutes.
3. Remove the mint leaves, stir in the apple juice.
4. Fill the glasses with ice and pour the mint apple green tea over the ice.
5. Garnish with mint and serve the iced mint apple green tea.